Total Pageviews

Friday 15 April 2011

Glass of wine...don't mind if I do!

Well, what a busy old week! I've just been non stop since my "day off" on Tuesday, with work, meeting friends and trying to keep house its been go go go here!

So I am rewarding myself with a little glass of wine tonight (which may turn into a couple lol).

Smallest and I have a pretty bust weekend coming up too, picking up smaller's birthday present tomorrow morning, hoping it fits in the car :S Then we are going to soft play to meet up with an old friend from school days, our boys are the same age and it will be really nice to catch up on the last 14 years! Don't ya just love facebook :D

We are moving in less than four weeks...and I have absolutely no clue where to start with the packing! I hate moving and although I am looking forward to it as it is a much bigger house (plenty of room for another baby), with a bigger garden and its still in the catchment area of the village school which is the main reason we moved into this area in the first place. I can not get my head round actually moving in less than a months time aaarrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!

We have small and smaller for the week as it is the Easter holidays next week, its great having them for a longer time as they chill out completely and it is great to see (there birth mother has a very different parenting style to us). I'll still be at work but hoping to do shorter days than usual so that we have the afternoons, and Mr B is home for the whole week which will be great, as he's been away working quite a lot this month.

Not much point to this post really but I did say I would make more of an effort so I am trying!

I think I may just indulge in my other guilty pleasure tonight...Edward Cullen, I'm re-reading Twilight so I think I may watch the film *AGAIN*. I know I know its meant for teenagers, but I love being reminded of that utter devotional love that you only feel when your a youngster. I work hard all week long, surely I'm entitled to a glass of wine and a perv over a fictional vampire???


Ta ta for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment